Automatic Centralized Whole House Water System
Operation of System
- Fully automated control valve
- Backwashing at 2 a.m. on specified day intervals for about 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Backwashing lowers water pressure and water from the tap during this time
will be raw water (unfiltered).
- Backwashing prevents premature loading and channeling of media bed.
- Insert an "I" screw-driver into the indicator knob. Press
in and rotate the knob counter-clockwise to the "START"
position. The system will start back-washing after a few minutes.
The process takes about 20 minutes. The indicator knob will
automatically return to "SERVICE" position after an
- How to adjust the time clock
- Pull the timer knob outward.
- Rotate the timer knob so that it points at the current time, then release
- Change Day Cycle
- Pull all skipper pins on the skipper wheel outward.
- Rotate skipper wheel until "1" points at "DAY",
which signifies the current day.
- Decide on the backwashing interval. Press down corresponding pins
on the wheel that represents the days when backwashing should
- Under special circumstances when filter usage has
to be terminated, turn the two valves at the back of the control
valve to "BYPASS" position. Now the water supply
- For vacations over a week, unplug control valve
from electrical outlet. Then plug it and adjust time clock
after you return home.
- Make absolutely sure that when you unplug, the control
valve is in the "SERVICE" position